Evenings at 7:30 pm
January 31 & February 1, 7, 8
Matinees @ 3:00 pm
February 2, 8
Directed by Linda Potter
Music Direction by Jeanie Furlan
Choreography by Liza Levy
Assistant Director - Susan Williams
Tech Director - Brendan Hearn
Set Design – Tom Peterman
Set Painting – Sue Peterman
Costumes – Nancy Warner
& Kristen Ryan
Hair and Makeup - Carol Bradley
Props – Julie Liuzzo
Publicity – Susan Williams
Ticket Manager – Trish Underwood, Sara Junghans
Online Ticket Orders:
Season Tickets – Sue Stewart
MKTix Orders – Candace Doncaster
ABSAF Tickets – Sharon Schulman
Staff Tickets – Judy Bell
Directed by Linda Potter • Music direction by Jeanie Furlan • Choreography by Liza Levy
Footloose is a 1998 musical based on the 1984 film starring Kevin Bacon. The movie was remade in 2011. The music is by Tom Snow (among others), the lyrics by Dean Pitchford (with additional lyrics by Kenny Loggins), and the book by Pitchford and Walter Bobbie.
See the musical callboard page for rehearsal information.
TICKETS FOR FOOTLOOSE!
Ticket table opens 2 hours before each performance. Doors open 30 minutes before curtain.
• FRIDAY, JANUARY 31 AT 7:30 PM
• SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1 AT 7:30 PM (2003 CAST AND CREW REUNION!)
• SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2 AT 3:00 PM
• FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 7:30 PM
• SATURDAY,FEBRUARY 8, 3:00 & 7:30 PM
• SNOW DATE: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 3:00 pm
Evening Performances: $18
• Tickets on sale now at MKTix.com.
• Discount tickets on sale through the cast from December 1 - January 7.
• Tickets on sale at Roche Bros & Red, White & Brew Market beginning January 5.
• Tickets may be reserved on this website through Season Tickets, ABSAF and Staff passes from January 3 - 26.
2003 FOOTLOOSE CAST AND CREW
Order your free ticket for the February 1 performance by emailing Susan Williams: ABDrama@comcast.net.